728x90 شفرة ادسنس

  • الزيت

    Alzeet. يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.
    2013/06/20

    TEDx Khartoum 2013 ... My shining days


    In the beginning I like to assure that , there is a great potential on sharing our personal TEDx story, and how it affected in our life , We can create a human collage of our own experiences and anecdotes , so my TEDx story began when i watched Wafa Alamin Talk , it was  about ( positive thinking)  at TEDxYouth@Khartoum 2011 on the internet , it was so stimulated and encouraged , I had such a great support for free , which led me to attend.

    TEDxyouth@Khartoum 2012 , it was really awesome to see things being shared that was really new for most of the attendees or topics that were being neglected by main stream media , I felt energized and proud of my people and that changes were happening in my country ,  and all that  inspired me to take a step forward and join the TEDxKhartoum 2013 team , it was so beautiful feeling  .

    In TEDxKhartoum team  i was a part of the book team , i found an amazing  people , creative guys , with opened mind , dreaming to change this situation , most of  TEDxkhartoum team was  young with high power , looking for better future  , strong and good people are  working everyday  to do wonderful things , TEDx Khartoum  team  impacted my life in such a way that made me a part of it , really it was my greatest and most shining days . 


    Although I was very sad  because  our  event was shut down by NISS , Even though I was really so sad  for that case , but during that  darkest  moments the team  said that : we must  focus to see the light , so we saw the light comes through the TEDx platform , we going to stand up for our rights , we are strong enough , still we can do it , we will flow our dream  , our passion ,  looking for a best future for our sudan , yes we can .

    • تعليقات بلوجر
    • تعليقات الفيسبوك

    0 comments:

    إرسال تعليق

    Item Reviewed: TEDx Khartoum 2013 ... My shining days Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Abdalsalam Alhaj

    حوارات

    Scroll to Top