728x90 شفرة ادسنس

  • الزيت

    Alzeet. يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.
    2015/12/05

    Mathaba Agab, a UN Volunteer at OCHA ‎Sudan‬.




    Mathaba Agab is a UN Volunteer at OCHA ‎Sudan‬. As today is the International Volunteer Day check down what Mathaba said about this on UN OCHA Sudan Facebook page.


    "As the communications focal point to the humanitarian financing team, I help capture life-saving humanitarian interventions and the impact they have in supporting Sudanese communities.

    Transparency and accountability are critical in this field. I help people better understand the difficulties my society faces and importantly, what is being done to assist communities in need.

    As a Sudanese UNV, I believe my profession goes hand in hand with my passion for volunteerism and core values. I encourage Sudanese youth to volunteer and give back to their communities in whatever way possible. Knowing I can make a small difference in someone's life is what really keeps me going."

    Mathaba also loves arts, history, music and learning languages, which she sees as an important means of promoting intercultural understanding.

    Today, 5th December is International Volunteer Day. Mathaba makes a huge impact by volunteering. Have you ever thought about volunteering? Read more about UN Volunteers here: bit.ly/1oLwQSH





    • تعليقات بلوجر
    • تعليقات الفيسبوك

    0 comments:

    إرسال تعليق

    Item Reviewed: Mathaba Agab, a UN Volunteer at OCHA ‎Sudan‬. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Abdalsalam Alhaj

    حوارات

    Scroll to Top